From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: add POST parameters to the FormAuthentication security check URL request
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:46:45 GMT
Hi Jason,

I've just added support for your use case in cactus 1.5 (in CVS).

Here's how to use it:

public void beginXXX(WebRequest request)
{
    FormAuthentication auth = new FormAuthentication(username, pwd);
    auth.getSecurityRequest().addParameter("ias_request_appname",
whatever);
    auth.getSecurityRequest().addParameter("ias_request_real_appname",
whatever);
    request.setAuthentication(auth);
[...]

Please note that I haven't tested it! (unfortunately we don't have any
test yet for Form-Based authentication). Could you verify it works for
you?

Thanks
-Vincent

URL