From "Sanjay Raja" <Sanjay.R...@itsprojects.com>
Subject Logo proposition
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:22:54 GMT
(See attached file: cactus.jpg)

Warm Regards
Sanjay Raja
Project Manager
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore: 6655122 Extension 2146

------------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.