From "Sanjay Raja" <Sanjay.R...@itsprojects.com>
Subject RE: Logo proposition
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:57:06 GMT

(See attached file: cactus.jpg)

Warm Regards
Sanjay Raja
Project Manager
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore: 6655122 Extension 2146

                    "Vincent

                    Massol"              To:     <Sanjay.Raja@itsprojects.com>

                    <vmassol@octo.       cc:     "'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    com>                 Subject:     RE: Logo proposition

                    02/07/2003

                    06:53 PM

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks a lot! There seems to be some issue with the jakarta mailing list
in that it seems to strip images from the email you send. Could you
please send it to me and I'll commit it in Cactus CVS and display it on
our logo page?

Thanks again for your participation!
-Vincent