From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Single test class for both local and remote
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:38:26 GMT
Tim,

You could implement a common method that did your testing, and then call it
from both beginXXX (client-side) and testXXX (server-side). Would that work
for you?

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. You could also control whether a class extended TestCase or
ServletTestCase at compile time using AspectJ. See:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-aspectj2/?loc=j

Cheers,
Nicholas Lesiecki
Principal Software Engineer