From "Morris, Rick" <rick.mor...@brightpoint.com>
Subject Stopping test mode
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:37:38 GMT
I've looked through the list archives and the FAQ, but still can't find an
answer to my question.

Once I have executed the Cactus tests in Ant using the
ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST command, is there any way to make
the servlet redirector gracefully bow out of the picture after the tests
have been run?

What I have found, which could certainly be my error, is that after the
Cactus tests have run successfully, the application being tested doesn't
function properly.

I am not starting and stopping Resin through Ant since we run Resin in
tandem with Apache.

Any suggestions appreciated, including RTFM if it includes a reference to
the appropriate section of the manual.

Rick Morris
Brightpoint North America
501 Airtech Parkway