From "James Childers" <jchild...@hotels.com>
Subject RE: assertEquals: NoSuchMethodError
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:21:34 GMT

Well, after taking a fresh look at this it looks like it was a jar reference issue. My IDE
(where I was running the test from) was referencing junit-3.7.jar, while my servlet container
was referencing junit-3.8.jar. Having them both reference the same jar fixed the problem.

ARgh. Stuff like this can drive one to start yelling apocalyptic prophecies at random passerby.

Martin - You couldn't find that method because it's specific to our app. :)

-= J