From "Boulatian, Misak" <mi...@vantra.com>
Subject failures and errors are reversed in cactus compared with junit
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:02:44 GMT
 Hi all,

I am a newbe in cactus but I know junit very well. One thing I've noticed
that cactus reverses failures with errors. If I test my ejbs outside
container and one of my assertEquals fails then junit reports 1 failure, 0
error. If I test the same condition within cactus, I get 1 error, 0 failure.
I wonder why cactus is switching it because assertEquals failure is failure
and not an error!!! If someone can respond I would really appreciate it.
I am using cactus 1.4.1 and junit 3.8.1.

Thanks,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Misak M. Boulatian