From EP...@upstate.com
Subject How to test apps that require specific Server.xml
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:44:08 GMT
Hi all,

I recently discovered JNDI and am thinking about switching from a heaviliy
properties based configs, to using Tomcat's JNDI support.  However, that
means a lot of data is in server.xml and web.xml's...

I am using the Maven plugin for Cactus, and am challenged by the fact that
the plugin doesn't merge or otherwise deal with server.xml.  I could just
edit the source server.xml for all my webapps that need testing, but I was
hoping to hear what other people have done.

Has anyone written something that would merge a specific webapps server.xml
into the main test server.xml file?

Eric Pugh