From "Raible, Matt" <Matt_Rai...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject start.tomcat task
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:50:09 GMT
I have the following start.tomcat task that was working with Tomcat 4.0.
Now I'm on 4.1.18, and I'm getting errors when it tries to compile JSPs:

    <target name="start.tomcat">
        <java classname="org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap" fork="yes">
            <jvmarg value="-Dcatalina.home=${tomcat.home}"/>
            <!--arg value="-config"/>
            <arg value="${basedir}/${out.server.dir}/conf/server.xml"/-->
            <arg value="start"/>
            <classpath>
                <fileset dir="${tomcat.home}">
                    <include name="bin/bootstrap.jar"/>
                </fileset>
            </classpath>
        </java>
    </target>

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandle
r.java:130)

I'm guessing that I need to add jasper.jar or something to my classpath -
but the Cactus documentation seem to indicate this.

Thanks,

Matt