From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Tutorial---Error with HTML display
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:18:54 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> [...]

I thought you were talking about this:

<release version="1.5" date="- in CVS">
   <action dev="CML" type="fix">
     Fixed bug where users using a Locale which does not format numbers
     with dots (".") had issues with the JUnitReport Ant XSL stylesheet.
     The Servlet Test Runner code now forces a US Locale.
   </action>
</release>

No?

--