From Tim McNerney <mcner...@navis.com>
Subject Single test class for both local and remote
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 00:00:19 GMT
I want to build a test which works both locally (on the client side) and
remotely (on the server side). This is basically testing the local and
remote interfaces of an EJB. Since much of the code would be the same
for both, I'd like to keep it in one class. Let's say I'm using
(extending) a ServletTestCase for the server side test. Is there some
way for me to tell my test class not to connect to the test on the
server side but simply run the test locally?

And I'm making any sense?

--Tim