From John Towell <jtow...@logicalevolution.biz>
Subject Re: Code coverage
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:49:40 GMT
Just thought I'd post a response from the Quilt team about quilt and Cactus.

I believe to install Quilt into the Cactus, you need
to get into the Container.

A new version of Quilt (in development) would allow
us to remotely start the JVM (using the JDI APIs)
and gather things "remotely"

DDP

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/howto_ant_cactus.html