From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Code coverage
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:03:20 GMT

The nice thing with Clover is that it does not impose ANY restriction on
the runtime environment. Thus it works perfectly with Cactus, which runs
in application servers. The other nice thing is that it provides
coverage at the branch level (if, catch, etc)! It just works and is free
for open source.

Have a look at: http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/clover-13/index.html

(Note: don't pay attention to the result, Clover has only been run on
the client side when I uploaded the site, hence the low result ;-) ).

-Vincent