From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: EJB2.0 local unit test
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:24:32 GMT
Hi Francois,

AS Chris mentioned, Cactus does not yet have an EJB Redirector (although
this is planned in the todo list). However, you can still unit test
local EJBs with Cactus by writing a ServletTestCase test case class and
calling your local bean from there (see the EJB Howto tutorial on the
web site).

Thanks
-Vincent