From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse pluggin.
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:22:32 GMT
Hi Jim,

This is not the Eclipse plugin. This was a patch jar for the junit
plugin for Eclipse which was needed some time ago when we where working
against Eclipse 2.1M4 (there was a README file and some information
where you downloaded the file that was explaining this!). I said was, as
this file does not exist anymore.

The Eclipse plugin has not been released yet. It will be released in
Cactus 1.5. If you wish to try it, please download a nightly build later
than 27/02/2003 (i.e. tomorrow).

The full doc will be on the Cactus web site tomorrow for the Eclipse
plugin.

Thanks
-Vincent