From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: testing EJBs?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:45:45 GMT
Hi Eric,

The EJB Test Redirector is a planned feature (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/todo.html). At some stage in the past
Mike Davis wanted to work on this subject and started the CactusEjb wiki
page. However, to my knowledge, it was never finished and never
integrated into Cactus.

ATM we are focusing on improving the usability of Cactus by introducing
new font ends such as the Ant Integration module and the Eclipse
Integration plugin.

Of course, we would very much like to get some help on the EJB
redirector stuff... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: I had started a MDB Redirector some time ago but have not had the
time yet to finish it. It's in Cactus CVS (in branch
jakarta-cactus-branch-14-jms).