From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Tutorial---Error with HTML display
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 05:52:02 GMT

oh! :-) Do you mean that this was not working or was not done in 1.4.1?

    <release version="1.4.1" date="31 August 2002">
      [...]
      <action dev="VMA" type="fix" [...]>
        The encoding in the sample <code>junit-noframes</code> XSL
        stylesheet was set to be "US-ASCII". It is now set to "UTF-8".
        Apparently, XSLT processors are only required to support utf-8
        and utf-16, the rest is processor specific. For example your
        processor might support US-ASCII-7 and others might support
        US-ASCII. Thanks to Robert Koberg for the explanation!
      </action>
    </release>

Thanks
-Vincent