From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Tomcat Quick start XSL transformation in IE 6
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:38:32 GMT
Hi Tomas,

I've checked the code and this issue has actually been fixed on the
28/11/2002 by Chris Lenz. Thus it is fixed in Cactus 1.5dev. Whenever
you want to use Cactus again for your tests, make sure you pick a 1.5+
version. ATM, the 1.5 version is not yet released and is available in
the nightly build area.

Thanks
-Vincent