From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Package Statistics Cactus Results
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:15:31 GMT
Hi Roger,

If I recall correctly, ATM, the XML that is generated by the Cactus Test
Runner does not support the full JUnit XML format. As a consequence,
there are some sections in the JUnitReport XSL stylesheet that may
appear empty.

I'll add a todo item to improve support for the full JUnit XML format.

Feel free to submit a patch. The related class is
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/framework/src/java/share/or
g/apache/cactus/server/runner/XMLFormatter.java

Thanks
-Vincent