From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: How can I add parameters in test method
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:08:02 GMT
Hi Gufran,

I don't understand this. If you're simulating multiple browser calling
your server code then certainly you should have several tests for this?

> Hence I need
> to add all parameters to web request in begin method.
> That's OK. But, some parameter values are generated
> dynamically, which I want to add to web request in the
> test method. Web request is not available in test
> method. Hence, I am stuck.

How can this be possible? When you open your browser, the parameters you
are passing to the server side are not generated from the server side,
right? Or do you mean that there are several server calls and that the
first one (for example) returns some value that you want to re-inject in
subsequent calls?

-Vincent