From "Adolfo Casari" <acas...@casari-asoc.com>
Subject Tutorial---Error with HTML display
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:29:48 GMT
Hi, I canĀ“t get to have the xsl provided in the tutorial to display the
HTML page. When I run

http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet

I get same output as shown in the tutorial:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet##>
- <testsuites>

<http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet##>
- <testsuite name="TestSampleServlet" tests="1" failures="0" errors="0"
time="0,04">

  <testcase name="testSaveToSessionOK" time="0,03" />

  </testsuite>

  </testsuites>

But when I run

http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet
<http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xs
l=junit-noframes.xsl> &xsl=junit-noframes.xsl

I get

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()>  button, or
try again later.

  _____

The system cannot locate the object specified

I have attached both the xls I am using and the source view.

My browser is IE 6.

Thanks,

Adolfo Casari

Casari&Asociados