From "Michael Marrotte" <marro...@nicusa.com>
Subject RE: ResinRun?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:46:36 GMT
Mike,

I just got ResinRun working with my app, yesterday.  It's built into the
cactus-ant-1.4.1 ant jar, i.e.:

$ jar -tvf cactus-ant-1.4.1.jar | grep ResinRun
  2088 Sat Aug 31 22:01:58 EDT 2002 org/apache/cactus/ant/ResinRun.class

Maybe it's a version thing.

--Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Sluyter [mailto:msluyter@dmotorworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:10 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: ResinRun?

Hi,

The Cactus documentation lists ResinRun as an available class for
starting/stopping Resin, but it doesn't actually appear to be included
with the cactus-ant distribution. I've looked in all the tar files and I
don't see it. Anyone know the source of this?

Thanks,
Mike

--

Mike Sluyter

msluyter@dmotorworks.com

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary,
and those that don't.