From "Aleksandr Shneyderman" <a...@law.columbia.edu>
Subject RE: Sample from tutorial problem
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:28:13 GMT
> Good. Still, this looks like you might have a different version of
> commons-httpclient that somehow makes it into the web-apps classpath...

You are right jboss-3.2 does have the commons http client in its
system classpath, and since jboss has the unified class loading,
that obeys regular rules (delegate to the parent) for classloading
rather than web app (search my local path first), the jboss' http
client jar was used to load classes rather than the one that I
supplied with my application.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Alex.