From "Tomas Bornefall (EAB)" <tomas.bornef...@era.ericsson.se>
Subject RE: Problems with Tomcat Quick start XSL transformation in IE 6
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:47:56 GMT
Hi Vincent,

my XML output looks like the example in the quick start tutorial. Here is my output:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="junit-noframes.xsl"?>
<testsuites>
  <testsuite name="TestSampleServlet" tests="1" failures="0" errors="0" time="1,232">
    <testcase name="testSaveToSessionOK" time="1,001">
    </testcase>
  </testsuite>
</testsuites>

Kind regards