From Garfield-Heron <GHe...@OfficeDepot.com>
Subject RE: problem with cactus & weblogic 6.1
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:31:12 GMT
I had a similar problem when I was using an older version of log4j.  Make
sure that your application uses the latest version of log4j.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kapoor Anshul [mailto:anshul.kapoor@staff.telenet.be]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 3:55 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: problem with cactus & weblogic 6.1

Hi,
 i am trying to run cactus on weblogic 6.1

i am getting error while i do test.weblogic.61
java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration.

Are there any tips on what could be wrong?
i have checked basics like the password etc, they seem to be OK.

has anyone else has faced similar problems?

Thanks in advance
Anshul