From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Sample from tutorial problem
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:05:13 GMT
Aleksandr Shneyderman wrote:
>>are you 100% sure you're using the version of Commons-HttpClient that
>>came with the Cactus distribution?
>

> yep, the jar file is called commons-httpclient-2.0alpha1-20020606.jar
> it came with cactus I just copied it over to the lib directory of the
> application.

Good. Still, this looks like you might have a different version of
commons-httpclient that somehow makes it into the web-apps classpath...
I'd suggest you double-check your CLASSPATH and the libraries that are
installed in some shared location of either JBoss and Jetty.

Don't we all love problems like this :-P

-chris