From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: WebResponse headers
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:10:04 GMT
Hi Paul,

Hum... This looks tricky. Cactus is normally completely transparent on
the headers. Indeed Cactus does not wrap the HttpServletResponse object
on which you add the header. Moreover, in the endXXX() method, it is
HttpUnit (if you're using the HttpUnit integration, which you seem to be
using) that is extracting the headers from the http response...

Have you tried using a more recent version of httpclient? (potentially
along with a Cactus nightly build as I seem to recall that recent builds
of HttpUnit have broken an API that was used by Cactus).

The best would be for you to be able to reproduce the problem and send
us the test case... but I understand we have an intermittent problem
here...

Sorry I can't be of much help.
-Vincent