From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: ant test.weblogic.70?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:04:02 GMT
Eric,

I think you've forgotten to attach it.

> the strange thing is that when I start up Weblogic manually
> the URL for ServletRedirector is correct, and doesn't give me a 404
error.

Can you try the sample application as is with no changes to see if it
works fine for you?

> What is the Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST parameter for?

It's a noop parameter used to verify the Redirector is answering. You
should see a blank page when you call this URL. The Ant runservertests
task needs a URL that it polls to know the container is started and
ready to serve requests. You can put any URL pointing to a resource in
your webapp.

-Vincent