From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Turorial help
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:14:10 GMT

Please check http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html for
the correct layout of your webapp. If you follow it to the letter it
should work. Alternatively, have a look at the sample application in the
cactus distribution.

> 1 more query -----
> If i keep all my test classes in a seperate root under webapps & my
> application in a seperate root under webapps. When i run my test
servlet
> in
> one browser & my application in other browser. How do i verify my
> application session in my test servlet. Say for e.g. in my application
> set
> some attribute say username once user logs in. If i want to test
whether
> my
> session in my application holds it or not how can i do it in a
alltogether
> new browser. I faced this problem while testing struts. How do i
relate my
> application with the test.

I fear I don't understand the question. Why do you need 2 browsers?

-Vincent