From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: installing Cactus in Weblogic 7.0?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:20:59 GMT
Hi Eric,

Are you trying to run Cactus tests from Ant or from your Browser
(ServletTestRunner)?

A 404 means that your webapp is not correctly registered with WebLogic.
Where are you putting your webapp? What is the name of your webapp? Have
you tried using the sample application as is with WL 7?

Also, you should try to put all Cactus jars in your webapp's WEB-INF/lib
directory first as this is certified to work. I have never tried to put
them in ext in WL but there might be some classloader issues (the Cactus
code needs to be able to load by reflection the test cases).

Thanks
-Vincent