From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus test case problem
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:20:59 GMT
Hi Kumar,

See the Cactus FAQ:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq8

-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.util.JUnitVersionHelper.around146_getTestCaseName(JUni
> tVersionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1170)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.util.JUnitVersionHelper.getTestCaseName(JUnitVersionHe
> lper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):103)
>  at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.<init>(AbstractTestCase.java:124)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.<init>(AbstractWebTestCase.java:86
> )
>  at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.<init>(ServletTestCase.java:119)
>  at

com.ge.sophieweb.controler.test.TestSophiewebServlet.<init>(TestSophiewe
> bServlet.java:26)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
>  at

com.ge.sophieweb.controler.test.TestSophiewebServlet.suite(TestSophieweb
> Servlet.java:39)
>  at junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.getTest(BaseTestRunner.java:53)
>  at

javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)
>  at

javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractB
> utton.java:1504)
>  at

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.ja
> va:378)
>  at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250)
>  at

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonList
> ener.java:216)
>  at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3715)
>  at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:3544)
>  at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1164)
>  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2593)
>  at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1213)
>  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2497)
>  at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2451)
>  at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2216)
>  at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2125)
>  at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1200)
>  at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:926)
>  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2497)
>  at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:339)
>  at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThrea
> d.java:131)
>  at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.
> java:98)
>  at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
>  at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:85)
> )
>

> this is the line of code which actually failed...
> public void testDefaultConstructor()
>   { assertNotNull(new SophiewebServlet()); }
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Kiran Kumar

(Configuration.CACTUS_CONTEXT_URL_PROPERTY
> ) );
>
>            RequestDispatcher rd =
>            config.getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(

"/jsp/weSimpleXmlQueryWithTest.jsp?selectClause=sysdate&fromClause=dual"