From "Philippe Petit" <philippe.pe...@noos.fr>
Subject tests not found while a testXXX method exists...
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:16:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting AssertionFailedError with the message "no tests found" but I do
have a method beginning with"test".
here is the code used :

public void beginDoPost(WebRequest webRequest)
{
OrganizationWorkerBean bean = new OrganizationWorkerBean(
"My Org",
"My org activity",
"www.pouf.org",
"SOCIETE",
"Mr",
"Name1",
"firstName1",
"+33 1 00 00 11 11 11",
"Office",
"firstName1.Name1@noos.fr",
"",
"11 bis",
"Bld",
"de Charonne",
"",
"75011",
"Paris cedex 11",
"FR",
"+33 1 11 11 11 11 11",
"admin",
null,
0 );
request.setAttribute("Organization", bean);
request.setAttribute("dispatchto", "List_Orgs");
request.setAttribute("crud", "Create");
}
/*
* Test for void doPost(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse)
*/
public void testDoPost(WebRequest webRequest)
{
OrgControllerServlet servlet = new OrgControllerServlet();
try
{
servlet.init();
}
catch (ServletException e)
{
}
servlet.doPost(request, null);
list = (Vector)request.getAttribute( "organizations" );
assertTrue(list != null);
}

I don't know why it's not working...
Any help is welcome.