From "Ball, Roger F" <rfb...@qwest.com>
Subject Error using response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:48:39 GMT
Howdy
	I am running a test on a servlet. The test calls doGet in the
servlet and the method calls  "response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");" at the end
of the method.  This routine works fine when running the servlet by itself.
However when running it via my test from cactus I get the error: 302, The
requested resource () has moved temporarily to a new location. It seems that
it cannot find the file "my.jsp". Can you help?

Roger Ball