From Friedli Beat <frie...@galexis.com>
Subject RE: Error using response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:11:13 GMT
I think a 'sendRedirect' is nothing other than the message 302 from the
server to the client that the page has moved ( to "my.jsp")

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Galexis AG
Beat Friedli · SW-Entwicklung (DDIS/ASW)
Grubenstrasse 11 · CH-3322 Schoenbuehl
tel: +41 (0)31 858 72 32 · fax: +41 (0)31 858 78 81

-----Original Message-----
From: Ball, Roger F [mailto:rfball@qwest.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2002 00:49
To: 'cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Error using response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");

Howdy
	I am running a test on a servlet. The test calls doGet in the
servlet and the method calls  "response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");" at the end
of the method.  This routine works fine when running the servlet by itself.
However when running it via my test from cactus I get the error: 302, The
requested resource () has moved temporarily to a new location. It seems that
it cannot find the file "my.jsp". Can you help?

Roger Ball