From Ryan Olson <...@financialcontent.com>
Subject TestSuite packages?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:07:16 GMT
Ok, now for another (hopefully easier) question

I'm running my servlet tests using the HTTP method described in the Tomcat
Howto (http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_tomcat.html), in which I use a
browser to access

http://localhost:8081/ServletTestRunner?suite=package.foo.bar.AllTests&xsl=junit-noframes.xsl

That produces a nice test report as in the screenshot in the Howto. However, I
haven't been able to figure out how to make use of the "Packages" subsection
of that report. I thought it would break down results for my testsuites by
java package, but instead the section just contains zeroes. My AllTests test
just defines a suite composed of various test classes in the project's
sub-packages.

I haven't really found any documentation on this, and unfortunately I'm not so
well versed at reading the XSL in the junit-noframes.xsl stylesheet.

Thanks,

Ryan Olson