From SainTiss <saint...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: how to use cactus with jboss/tomcat?
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:42:52 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the effort.
However, I had figured it out by myself with a bit of luck :-)

Still, there is one thing that's not quite clear yet:

The docs on the cactus site, say that a log4j.properties file and a
cactus.properties file should be present at client side *and* server
side. Well, I put them in the client side classpath, and things work...

What's more, no matter what I try, I can't seem to find how cactus would
pick up the server side files.
For example, I tried putting the log4j.properties file in [jboss
root]/server/default/lib, but no cactus_server.log file was created when
running the tets...
As for the cactus.properties file, I'm totally lost as well...

Is this an error in the docs, meaning that no server-side properties
files are needed? Or am I actually missing something?

Thanks

Hans