From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:53:39 GMT
Hi John,

Hum... This looks tricky. It looks like the socket connection between
the Cactus client and the container is closed before the client side
could read all the data. Are you running cactus client and container on
the same machine? Can you identify a test case where this seem to
happen? (I know it's hard). Could you also turn cactus logging on and
send us the log files next time it happens?

Thanks
-Vincent