From "Lisa Klag" <li...@cqg.com>
Subject RE: location of web.xml
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:29:32 GMT
Thanks, but that didn't help.  My web.xml was in the correct place.  My
cactus.properties is in my system path, does it need to be in the classpath?
The entry in the props file looks like this:
cactus.servletRedirectorURL=http://localhost:8001/cqgTRS/ServletRedirector/

and my web.xml looks like this:
 <web-app>
	 <servlet>
		 <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

 	</servlet>
 	<servlet-mapping>
 		<servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
 		<url-pattern>/ServletRedirector/</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,