From "Lisa Klag" <li...@cqg.com>
Subject location of web.xml
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 04:07:49 GMT
What is the proper location of web.xml when using weblogic 6.1?  I had my
cacactus tests running and then my machine got rebuilt and I lost my
configuration.  I'm getting a fileNotFountException for the
servletRedirector...  I know it is all a configuration issue, I just am not
sure where.  I've gone over the how to's and they haven't given me the
answer.  I've also been searching the archives.  I can provide more
information if necessary.
thanks,
lisa

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
     Lisa Klag
  Trade Routing PM
    720-904-2992
   lisak@cqg.com

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents.
-Nathaniel Borenstein

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
-Thomas Alva Edison