From Cuvelier Kirsten <Kirsten.Cuvel...@siemens.atea.be>
Subject RE: Problems with Cactus and commons-logging
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:12:58 GMT
I've already tried all logging jars available to man. I still keep on
getting the same error.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Malla [mailto:malla6um@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 19 November 2002 18:30
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with Cactus and commons-logging

try commons-logging.jar from the webapplication and then run the tests. See
if that works.
 Cuvelier Kirsten <Kirsten.Cuvelier@siemens.atea.be> wrote:Does anybode have
the answer to the problem described below?
I'm getting the same error over and over again..., and I'm getting tired of
trying to get Cactus to work...

Kirsten Cuvelier
Siemens Atea, dep. IC D MS D
++ 32 14 252026
Kirsten.Cuvelier@siemens.atea.be

From
cactus-user-return-2750-qmlist-jakarta-archive-cactus-user=jakarta.apache.or
g@jakarta.apache.org Fri Nov 01 14:49:46 2002