From EP...@upstate.com
Subject Testing Turbine Actions and Screens vs Web Pages
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:04:05 GMT
Hi all,

I want to test some of my various Turbine pages.  I think I understand that
I want to extend the Servlet test stuff to test my individual actions and
other code that relies on the Turbine framework.

However, if I want to test the pages produced by Turbine, what would I use?
I want to validate that if  I make choice A, I get result A.  Make choice B
on my dropdown, get Result B.

Does anyone have any sample code and would this be better posted to the
Turbine-user list?

Eric Pugh