From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Junit vs JUnitDoclet vs Jtest
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 04:27:31 GMT
I think it all depends on what kinds of testing you want..  any one test
tool won't work..  I use Junit, DbUnit, WebTest, and Cactus, all depending
on what parts of my app I am testing...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Prabodh Goel [mailto:prabodhgoel@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 11:30 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Junit vs JUnitDoclet vs Jtest

Hi All

I am evaluating which unit testing method I should use
from Quality Engg. perspective.

a. Unit test should have 100% code coverage
b. I should be able to compile all the unit tests
(given by developers) at module level as well as a
whole.

I am evaluating JUnit, JUnitDoclet and Jtest.

Has anyone used all of these ? If yes, please let me
know which one will be able satisfy both the
conditions
Do I need JProbe for code coverage ?

TIA
prabodh