From Avinash Chugh <avi_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error accessing same http session across test methods
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:57:25 GMT
Environment: Weblogic 7, Win2k, Cactus 1.4.1

I have a ServletTestCase with two test methods - testLogin(), testLogout().

testlogin calls a doPost() on a servlet which logs in user using HTTP
request parameters, and places an object in session. When I test
assertNotNull for that session attribute, the test succeeds.

testlogout() calls another doPost() which logs out the earlier user and
invalidate the session. But when I do assertNotNull() for the same
session attribute (before the actual call to servlet), the test fails..

I am using the same servlet...and session.isNew() always returns true

This leads me to believe..
The HTTPSession created by testLogin() can nolonger be accessed by
subsequent test method(s) ??

This is a bug..right ??

Regards,