From Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Requesting Permission To Use Diagram
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:51:04 GMT
I've seen the ASL included in books (including my Ant book).  Core J2EE
Patterns also includes it.  I did it just to be on the safe side and
give credit where credit was due, even though the only code we had in
our book was code my co-author and I had written (even though some of it
is in Ant's codebase now too).

I posted this question over to general@ too, since I'm curious what the
right thing to do is.

	Erik