From Slava Imeshev <imes...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Weblogic config.
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:50:03 GMT
This exception means that weblogic was able to locate
org/apache/cactus/ServletTestCase clas but was not able
to load one of the supporting classes. It's definitely
a classpath issue. Make sure that no jars in a war contain
dots in their names (except one for .jar). Also it can be
uselful to run ant with -debug option. The output will
be pretty big in volume, but you'll be able to see
class loading pathes.

HTH,

Slava Imeshev

=== message truncated ===