From SainTiss <saint...@gmx.net>
Subject how to use cactus with jboss/tomcat?
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:26:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing the cactus tutorial...

It talks about creating some directories/files in [tomcat-root]/webapps,
and modifying [tomcat root]/conf/web.xml...

After that, the URL http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner should
be available...

However, I got the impression that the tomcat integrated in Jboss
doesn't really work like the standalone version... I restarted JBoss,
and in the log, nothing about "ServletTestRunner" was mentioned, and
when trying to access the above URL, I get a "Mapping configuration
error"...

Are there some docs available on setting up cactus on JBoss/Tomcat?
(or JBoss/Jetty would also be fine)

Thanks

Hans