From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Requesting Permission To Use Diagram
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 11:22:03 GMT
Hi Brian,

That's a very good piece of news for Cactus! And thank you for asking
permission to reproduce the diagram. Although I am the one who drew it,
it now belongs to the ASF and I am not sure how it should be addressed.
I am quite confident that you have the right to use it provided you
mention in the text that it is ASL-copyrighted. Erik has posted the
question on general@ so we'll get an answer soon.

Thanks
-Vincent

Cactus