From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Cactus and commons-logging
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:14:55 GMT
Hi Colin,

What version of commons-logging are you using?

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImp
l.
> java:555)
> at

org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImp
l.
> java:289)
> at

org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImp
l.
> java:259)
> at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:390)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.around91_doGet(Servlet
Te
> stRunner.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1142)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(ServletTestRunne
r.