From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Junit vs JUnitDoclet vs Jtest
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 07:29:58 GMT
Prabodh,

I believe JUnitDoclet only generates empty skeletons. You still need to
put the meat (JUnitDoclet is not a testing framework). Do you find
writing this tedious:

public class TestXXX extends TestCase
{
   public testYYY()
   {
   }
}

(this is with the new JUnit 3.8.1 syntax)

That said, EasyMock and the Dynamic Mock API both generate Mock objects
at runtime (using Dynamic Proxies). You should really have a look at
www.mockobjects.com or wwww.easymock.org

-Vincent