From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: location of web.xml
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:58:14 GMT
Hi Lisa,

Are you using Cactus 1.3? Starting from Cactus 1.4, the
cactus.servletRedirectorURL was deprecated.

Could you send the stack trace of the error you're getting?

Your web.xml is fine and is in the correct place. It is something else.

Thanks
-Vincent

My
> cactus.properties is in my system path, does it need to be in the
> classpath?
> The entry in the props file looks like this:

cactus.servletRedirectorURL=http://localhost:8001/cqgTRS/ServletRedirect
or
> /
>
> and my web.xml looks like this:
>  <web-app>
> 	 <servlet>
> 		 <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-